Project Management / Contract Management
Seeking: Project Management in Construction
Key skills and experience:
- Broad overseas experience in project and construction management including project financial and administrative affairs
- Extensive knowledge in tenders and contracts including NZS3910 and similar contract standards
- Broad knowledge in construction methodology including phases, Critical Path Method (CPM), machinery and scheduling
- Expert in building material
- Strong leadership personality and successful team player
- Independent, solution-finder, enjoy challenges
- Open to learning and believe in the concept of continuous development
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Qualifications: Master in Civil Engineering; Master in Construction Management; Certificate in English for Academic Study; Bachelor in Civil and Structural Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.