Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Seeking: Key Account Management
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive New Zealand and overseas experience as a banking professional
- Broad knowledge of New Zealand financial framework, residential property market and SME market
- Highly experienced relationship/portfolio manager – focusing on achieving retention and growth targets
- Excellent team player who can operate independently and continually seeks best practice
- Residential mortgage assessment and sales professional – 9 years’ experience
- Anti-Money Laundering/Sanctions Compliance experience
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher)
Qualifications: Certificate in Banking; Credit Diploma; Marketing Diploma
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.