Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Administration/Customer Service
Key skills & experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in manufacturing and service organisations in administration, HR and customer service
- Strong organisational and coordination abilities
- Great with computer office software operation
- Excellent at generating plans for events and presenting to groups
- Able to identify, describe and redefine a problem
- Proactive and able to respond to requests to meet the needs of others
- Friendly and confident, successful in building long-term relationships
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Qualifications: Diploma in Information Technology, Diploma in Tourism Management
Value added: Fluent in Mandarin, some Cantonese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.