IT / Web Design
Seeking: Web development/IT Support
Key skills and experience include:
- New Zealand graduate with several years’ experience in full stack web development and supporting clients
- Advanced AngularJS, JQuery, HTML & CSS
- Experience in building responsive/adaptive interfaces
- Knowledge of software, hardware, network & security
- Able to explain IT concepts clearly to non IT customers in a way they understand
- Clear understanding of the users’ perspective
- Customer-focused and able to deliver excellent customer service
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visual Studio, Windows, Linux, Github Desktop, VirtualBox
Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences (Software Development); Diploma in PC Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Persian
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.