Project Management / Contract Management
Seeking: Project Manager/Coordinator
Key skills and experience:
- Wealth of experience in project management in the construction industry
- Able to assess buildings, optimise design, do budgets and manage all components of construction projects
- Significant experience in firefighting systems, sprinkler system, hydrants, fire rated walls, fire curtains etc.
- Overseas experience working in different countries and dealing with people from different cultures delivering projects for clients like Nestle, Mercedes Benz, and Continental Tyres
- Excellent attention to detail and a natural ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management, organisational and negotiation skills
Computer skills include: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), CPeT-IT, Plaxis
Qualifications: Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering; Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.