IT / Web Design
Seeking: Network/Systems Administrator
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in financial and IT service organisations
- In-depth knowledge of IT systems and complex networks
- Extensive experience in network/server infrastructure maintenance
- Able to lead and direct teams
- Can resolve problems and disagreements, provide advice and support
- Experienced in developing successful client relationships
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Active Directory, Group Policy, Routing, Switching, IT Security and Audit, Windows, Mac, Server and PC hardware, Firewall, Backup, WAN, VPN,
Qualifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP); Cisco Certified Network; Associate (CCNA); Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA); Certified Information Systems Auditor Certification Training (CISA); MS Exchange 2007 Messaging Server Deployment & Administration; Master of Science (Computer Science and Engineering); Bachelor of Science with Honours (Electronics and Computer Science)
Value added: Fluent in Bangla
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.