IT / Web Design
Seeking: IT Security
Key skills & experience:
- New Zealand, United Kingdom and Sri Lankan experience in banking technology, data centre and IT infrastructure
- Broad knowledge of large scale banking systems and how businesses operate
- 10 years’ leadership experience for banking system and IT projects
- Lead project of Active Directory & Group Policy Management for 4000 clients accruing to Ernst & Young’s regulation and ISO 27000, ISO 27001, 27002
- Implemented online postal banking systems and interconnected 4650 Post Offices and interconnected 16,000 for online banking
- Managed the containment, incident management, forensic/post remedial strategy, internal risk/governance assessment
- Experienced in project management and leadership
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Data Centre: ATIA 942 TIER111 / BICSI Class 3/4, Oracle Exadata, Database X4, VMWare
Qualifications: Master of Science in Professional Engineering and Technology; Licentiateship in Electrical and Electronic Engineering; Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Sri Lankan
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.