IT / Web Design
Seeking: Computer Networking/System Administration
Key skills and experience:
- IT professional with a wealth of experience over a wide range of IT roles
- Computer networking skills – several years of experience in networking setup configuration of network devices and network cable installation (structured cabling). Strong skills on firewall and network security, monitoring and analysis
- System administration – experienced with skills in Windows and open sources operating systems as well as many software applications
- Experience with user support in a busy environment such as in a university with users that spread across several campuses in remote locations
- Have several years of experience in VMware Virtualisation Technology, installation of host servers and creating virtual machines
- Reliable and easy to get along with, focused on getting the job done
- Lead by example
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), excellent computer skills with most commonly used software applications
Qualifications: Masters in Computer Technology, Bachelor of Computer Science, Diploma Telecommunication Engineering, CCNA/CCAI
Value added: Fluent in Samoan
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.