Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Key skills & experience:
- Seasoned accounting and finance professional
- New Zealand and overseas experience in commercial properties and financial service organisations
- Extensive accounting experience - financial statements, accounts receivable & payment control, general ledger reconciliation, inventory and fixed assets control/reconciliations, taxation, costing and banking
- Background also involves real estate, currency and diamond manufacturing
- Self-motivated and self-directed, work well both as part of a team and autonomously
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm, with a real ‘can-do’ attitude, enjoy the satisfaction of seeing things through to the end
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Sage-DacEasy, Xero, MT4, trading platforms
Qualifications: Master of Commerce (Accountancy)
Value added: Fluent in Hindi and Gujarati
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.