IT / Web Design
Seeking: Network Security/IT Support
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in technical IT Security helpdesk support
- Experience in IT administration, quality of service, process training, product training
- PC/network performance and virus removal (Microsoft PC Safety certified)
- Microsoft Windows Operating systems deployment, configuration and upgrade (Microsoft OS support certified)
- Network elements connectivity service test, configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Telecommunication (Fibre) network trainer, provided classroom training and presentations
- Professional, motivated, enthusiastic, friendly and easy-going
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Enterprise, SAGE, Active Directory
Qualifications: Microsoft, HP and AT&T certified; Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology; Bachelor of Engineering (major in Electronics and Telecommunications
Value added: Fluent in Hindi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.