Business Development / Analysis / Client Services
Seeking: Resource/Urban Planning
Key skills & experience:
- Broad knowledge of aviation and transport industry (resource planning, company strategy, business management)
- Experienced within a large operations environment
- Excellent data retrieval and documentation skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Clear and concise understanding of regulatory compliance
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: Bachelor of Aviation Management (Resource Planning and Airport Planning)
Value added: Fluent in Korean
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.