Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in accounts, banking and insurance
- Broad knowledge of financial systems and how business operates
- Accounting experience includes financial statements, accounts receivable & payment control/reconciliations, taxation, costing and banking, MYOB
- Over 8 years’ experience in NZ selling insurance
- Able to cold call and do telesales
- Adaptable to any environment, supportive and helpful
- Always updating skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB
Qualifications: Accounts Technician; Diploma in Business/Accounting; Certificate in Business Administration; Bachelor of Commerce
Value added: Fluent in Sinhala
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.