Seeking: Account/Customer Service Manager
Key skills & experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in event management, account management and
- Proven track record in exceeding sales with targets achieved to 133%
- Experience training junior employees on company CRM system and standard operating procedures
- Able to form and lead teams within a small lead time
- Solution-driven, creating event solutions for various different stakeholders
- Strong budgeting, invoicing and project management skills delivering events that meet clients’ needs
- Calm professional manner when dealing with internal and external customers
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Proposify (Proposal software)
Qualifications: Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of International Hospitality Management (major in Management and HR)
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.