Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Administration/Customer Service
Key skills & experience:
- New Zealand degree in Architecture from the University of Auckland
- Worked as a design drafting assistant at an architectural design office overseas
- 4 years’ experience in customer service for both national and international design competitions, responded to feedback and queries from the competitors, in a university environment
- Planned schedules and regulations for the competitions
- Motivated, friendly and well-presented
- Enjoy helping others
Computer skills include: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Adobe Photoshop
Qualifications: Bachelor of Architecture
Value added: Fluent in Korean
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.