Project Management / Contract Management
Seeking: Cultural/Educational Project Manager
Key skills & experience:
- Project management experience in collaboration with cultural and educational institutions
- 3y experience in managing an association researching and editing a free knowledge online platform
- Projects included community engagement, working with museums, galleries and archives, traditional crafts, cultural heritage, regional dialects etc.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously
- Creative thinking in development of strategies; sound judgment in planning/implementing organisational growth
- Leadership skills in group environments, balancing strengths and needs of all involved
- Effective customer service skills and able to engage with multiple stakeholders
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Wiki software
Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy)
Value added: Fluent in Macedonian, Serbian, Croatian and Russian
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.