IT / Web Design
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in the Education industry, both in the government and private sector
- Extensive knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in a wide range of operations, both hardware and software
- Extensive teaching experience at a tertiary education level in ICT
- Experienced in configuring computers, installation of hardware components, technical computer repairs and servicing as well as data migration, recovery and backup
- Proven record of commitment at work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enjoys networking
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Windows Operating Systems, Linux Operating Systems
Qualifications: Master of Science in Computer Science; Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Computer Science
Value added: Fluent in Bengali
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.