Project Management / Contract Management
Seeking: Project Coordinator in IT
Key skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in IT service management, technical support, project management and administration
- Dedicated and adaptability to different technical and corporate environments
- Able to troubleshoot IT systems and have a great understanding on cloud computing, virtualisation, CRM, ERP and workflow systems
- Report writing and documentation in relation to processes, business cases, user requirements etc.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and processes and implementing for productivity improvement
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB, MS Project, MYSQL, HTML, Visio
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science (Computer & Telecommunications); Diploma in Industrial Engineering; Masters of Business Administration, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certificate on MS Projects (Managing the Projects), Chartered Engineer
Value added: Fluent in Singalese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.