Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Administration/Customer Service
Key skills and experience:
- University of Auckland graduate
- Strong communication skills with experience working with professionals from different fields
- Experience working collaboratively and understands the efficiency, accuracy and self-motivation required in a collaborative environment
- Able to use initiative; flexible and adaptable
- Very personable, friendly and confident
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects, InDesign), Rhinoceros, SketchUp, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Unity 3D, 3Ds Max
Qualifications: Master of Architecture Professional; Bachelor of Architectural Studies
Value added: Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.