Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Business Management
Key skills & experience:
- Petroleum (oil and gas) Engineer with a wealth of experience in reservoir and petroleum/process engineering in oil and gas fields
- Business/Office management skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated by teaching, training and mentoring
- Strong organisational ability, excellent at managing projects and own time
- Able to deliver functional projects against agreed scope and schedules whilst meeting client requirements with adaptability to different working environments
- Has negotiation skills, problem-solver, quick at making decisions
- Team leadership skills
- Always open-minded for new knowledge, experiences and ready to accept new challenges
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), technical software (Eclipse, Pansys, OFM, MBAL, Prosper etc.)
Qualifications: Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering; Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Arabic
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.