Business Development / Analysis / Client Services
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of International business and how businesses operate
- Wide range of networks in the international trade field
- Extensive business development experience – feasibility studies, implementing new business projects, operating businesses
- People management skills and experience
- Proved risk management skills
- Personable, organised, excellent problem-solving abilities
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Qualifications: Master of Economics; Bachelor of Economics; Diploma in English; Diploma in Japanese
Value added: Fluent in Korean, Japanese and some Mandarin
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.