IT / Web Design
Seeking: Network Engineer/Support
Key skills and experience:
- Six years’ experience of network support in a well-established bank, managing 2 data centers and incident handling/troubleshooting
- Experienced in Customer Service Technical Support in a multi-national UK-based cellular company
- Broad knowledge of different routing protocols (IGP, BGP, OSPF etc.), switching techniques (VTP, STP, VSS etc.), IP addressing, VLSM, VLANs, network security through VPNs, NAT/PAT, ACLs and configuration of router, switches, ASA, IPS and IDS
- Has managed access of firewalled services behind firewall ASA context through ACL and created daily/weekly branch outage reports and compiled monthly dash board report
- Continually doing research and development by attaining more relevant knowledge to improve work practices and procedures
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access), Visio, Oracle DBMS, SQL Server, SQL/PL-SQL query languages, OCP certified, VB.net, C#, HTML, PERL
Qualifications: Master of Science in Network Security; Bachelor in Computer Science;
Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA); Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
Value added: Fluent in Urdu
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.