Social Media Marketing: How to create your media plan
Ever wonder about what to post on your business' social media accounts? Sometimes the ideas are abundant, other times, not so much. How do you overcome those days when you cannot for the life of you figure out what to post? The answer is quite simple. You make a plan. And you stick to it. Planning, in my humble opinion, is key to everything.
This course is designed for anyone that has interaction with or direction on the content that goes on a Facebook Page.
There’s a few ways to approach content creation:
- You can be really organized and plan ahead
- You can leave it to the last minute and panic and post something completely random that doesn’t actually complement your strategy.
- You can leave it to the last minute and panic and not post anything because the stress is too much.
We want you to fall into basket number 1, and we’re going to provide you with the tools to make sure this happens.
When we’re looking at building a content strategy/media plan to leverage for your social media efforts, you can get really specific about the types of content you want to promote, and know exactly WHY you’re promoting each one.
For example, there’s no point you running an eCommerce store selling fluffy socks that have animal faces on the toes and posting about the latest political changes to Trump’s policy. You could absolutely tie it in, but it’s not necessarily relevant to your brand, OR to your audience.
In this workshop, I’ll show you how to not only plan out your content for each month in advance, but I’ll share with you a media plan and help you to create your own.
What we’ll cover:
- The importance of personas and how to create them
- The best ways to plan out your content
- The best tools for scheduling content
- Media plans and how to create yours
We want to create a library of content ideas so that you just have to go to your page once a month, select some triggers, and sit your bum down and create your content around those elements. The whole point of this entire course is to teach you how to make your own media plan, saving you the stress, and giving you back your time.