Microsoft® Office 365: Power Tips - Online with a trainer - 21st July
Best practice tips for working in the cloud and collaborating using Microsoft 365. Power up!
About this course
This short course is offered as a 1-hour online live demo guiding you through power tips for best practice when using Microsoft Office 365. It covers key tips to keep you productive when working in the cloud and collaborating with others.
This live demo demonstrates need-to-know power tips across the core features available in Microsoft Office 365. This course is demonstration only, there is no dedicated time for hands-on exercises, however there is a Q&A at the end of the session. The course is complemented with a quick reference cheat sheet.
- Module 1: Navigating and Personalising Settings
- Module 2: Key Apps to Use
- Module 3: Working with Files in the Cloud
- Module 4: Share files and collaborate with others from OneDrive
- Module 5: Utilise OneDrive Tools
What you will get...
- Learners are fully supported after the demo with a quick reference cheat sheet.
- This course is demonstration only, there is no dedicated time for hands-on exercises, but there is a short Q&A at the end of the session.
For $125 + GST you will be able to work in the cloud and collaborate using Microsoft 365. We use Microsoft Teams or Zoom 5.0 to deliver live online sessions. If you would like to follow along with your trainer please ensure you have Microsoft® Office 365 Premium (or equivalent) subscription. Having a webcam and headphones available ensures you can enjoy interacting with your trainer and fellow participants. Please ensure your browser software is up to date too. For the best experience we would recommend using Microsoft Chromium Edge or Google Chrome as your browser.
Details on how to connect to the session, will be emailed to you prior to your session.
This course is run by Susan Carlow, Excel at Work. Reminder that this course is a demonstration only, meaning there is no time for hands-on practice.