Microsoft Excel III - May
Building on what you have learnt in Excel I and II, this course introduces the features used to save time formatting, referencing and reporting on large data lists, and aims to give you a good grounding in the more advanced data manipulation tools. Especially pertinent for people who work with large data lists, you will learn to work with data imported into Excel from an external source and prepare it for analysis and reporting using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
You will be able to:
- Control how delimited files are imported into and exported from Excel
- Use functions and data cleaning features to prepare data so that it’s fit for analysis and reporting
- Pull information from other worksheets using the Vlookup, Match and Index functions
- Quickly summarize and report on data pulled from multiple worksheets
- Create and use dynamic data ranges in formulas and Pivot Tables
- Create dynamic reports using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Certificates received upon completion.
Parking: There are several parking garages in the area. A couple of options include the Wilsons carpark 100 Symonds Street, or Wilsons on Whittaker Place.