Microsoft Excel II - March
This course introduces Excel features that save you time. It is designed primarily for those who spend many hours formatting and updating data in spreadsheets. You should be proficient in the fundamentals of using Excel before you take this course. If you wish to use Excel functions and commands to promote a more efficient use of time spent formatting and updating data, then this course is for you.
You will be able to:
- Organise, extract and subtotal lists of data using Sort, Filter, Subtotals and Pivot Tables
- Deal with unexpected results when creating and copying calculations
- Save time and reduce errors using functions
- Change the formatting of data that meets a set criteria using conditional formatting
- Learn shortcuts to move, copy and link information between worksheets and workbooks
- Create and use macros to cut down on processing time
Certificates received upon completion.
Parking: There are several parking garages in the area. A couple of options include the Wilsons carpark 100 Symonds Street, or Wilsons on Whittaker Place.