Microsoft Excel I - February
An introduction to creating Microsoft® Excel worksheets to ensure you gain a good grounding in all skills needed to create worksheets that are both professional in look and design. Basic calculations using formulas and functions are included. This course is designed for the non-technical user, the complete novice and those people who currently have a very basic understanding of Excel.
You will be able to:
- Move around the Excel screen
- Insert and edit data in a worksheet
- Create basic calculations using formulas and functions
- Sort and filter lists of data
- Apply borders and colour to enhance the presentation of the data
- Set the Page Setup options to ensure the worksheet prints correctly
- Print the worksheet
Certificates received upon completion.
Parking: There are several parking garages in the area. A couple of options include the Wilsons carpark 100 Symonds Street, or Wilsons on Whittaker Place.