Are you wanting a really good understanding of the essential skills require to become a proficient level 1 user of Excel? Maybe you’re an absolute beginner… or you may be self-taught or someone has shown you one or two things in excel, but you know you still have knowledge gaps. Or maybe you haven’t used Excel for a while and you need a quick refresher.
This hands-on course takes you through creating an expensive workbook. You will learn how to layout the worksheet, add calculations, insert additional data, quickly apply formatting to give the worksheet a professional look, preview and print the worksheet.
- Module 1: Getting started
- Module 2: Entering data
- Module 3: File operations
- Module 4: Creating calculations
- Module 5: Modifying the worksheet
- Module 6: Formatting
- Module 7: Printing
- Bonus Module: Calculating Percentages and Excel Shortcuts
- Receive your Certificate of Completion and a Certificate of Achievement
You can go from beginner to a confident, super productive user of Microsoft Excel in your own time.
For a special Chamber 20% discount enter the coupon code AKCHAMBER20 into the ‘Have a coupon code?’ box below the ‘Total payment box’.
To enrol and read more information click here.