Now is the time to refresh your accounting knowledge!
Gain confidence through understanding the principles of accounting that are needed to be successful in your role or to manage your business.
Online Course Overview
This interactive online course provides participants with a general understanding of accounting focusing on core concepts and skills. You will obtain skills to interpret financial statements, undertake financial analysis, cash flow, budgeting and forecasting techniques.
You will gain the tools to:
- Understand accounting under different business structures (company, partnership, sole trader).
- Understand, analyse and interpret a balance sheet, your income statement and cash flow statement.
- Forecast business revenues and expenses.
- Analyse the profitability and efficiency of your business.
- Have better conversations with others about business performance.
Who should complete this online course?
- Business owners.
- Those looking to start a business for the first time.
- Assistant accountants or those in a business support role.
Learn accounting basics from New Zealand's leading online education provider.
This course is delivered by The Career Academy. Chamber members get 20% off all courses offered by The Career Academy. Simply use the following coupon code when enrolling on their website: Chamber20