Need to learn how to use Xero and FAST?
This interactive online course provides participants with an intermediate level of Xero knowledge. Learn how to use Xero to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts. This course will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career. You will gain a Certificate in Xero, another frequent request of employers.
We will cover the following in the online course:
- Introduction to Xero Accounting software
- How to prepare bank reconciliations
- Processing sales and invoices
- Entering purchases and bills
- Customer relationship management within Xero software
- How to prepare financial statements and understand Xero reporting
- Understanding the chart of accounts in Xero
- Using Xero Payroll
Who should complete this course?
- Business owners or managers
- Those looking to start a business for the first time.
- Assistant accountants or those in a business support role.
- Individuals seeking a qualification in Xero accounting software
- Job seekers wanting to add a qualification to their CV
Learn Xero online from New Zealand's leading online education provider.
This course is delivered by The Career Academy. Chamber members get 20% off all courses offered by The Career Academy. Simply use the following coupon code when enrolling on their website: Chamber20.