Certificate in Xero - October
Need to learn how to use Xero and FAST?
This workshop provides participants with an intermediate level of Xero knowledge. Learn how to use Xero to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts. This course will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career. You will gain a Certificate in Xero, another frequent request of employers.
We will cover the following in the workshop:
- Introduction to Xero Accounting software
- How to prepare bank reconciliations
- Processing sales and invoices
- Entering purchases and bills
- Customer relationship management within Xero software
- How to prepare financial statements and understand Xero reporting
- Understanding the chart of accounts in Xero
- Using Xero Payroll
Who should attend this course?
- Business owners or managers
- Those looking to start a business for the first time.
- Assistant accountants or those in a business support role.
- Individuals seeking a qualification in Xero accounting software
- Job seekers wanting to add a qualification to their CV
You will need a laptop for this course
(basic laptops available to hire via the Auckland Chamber of Commerce)
Learn accounting software from an expert trainer.
This course is presented by tutors from The Career Academy. The Career Academy is New Zealand's leading provider of accounting and Xero courses. Their education driven team of developers and tutors are committed to providing exceptional courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy is an approved Training Organisation by Xero and the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.