Building an Engaged Effective Team
We all want happy employees who are highly productive and great performers – because effective teams produce great results! But just how to get it right can prove challenging at times.
Learn how to create a plan for building a successful team that is happy and results orientated.
In this workshop:
- What employee engagement is and what great teams look like
- How to increase and sustain engagement in your team
- Understanding what motivates and drives individuals in your team
- How to effectively plan employee development
- Ways to reward and recognise great performance in your team
- The different stages of team development and understanding what stage your team is at
- How to communicate effectively with your team to achieve positive outcomes
- Building a plan to develop your team capability further
This is a practical and intimate session with likeminded leaders, managers and business owners, where you’ll have the opportunity to take learnings straight back to the workplace.
Facilitated by POD Consulting.