Accounting for Non-Accountants - July
Now is the time to refresh your accounting knowledge!
Gain confidence through understanding the principles of accounting that are needed to be successful in your role or to manage your business.
This workshop provides participants with a general understanding of accounting focusing on core concepts and skills. You will obtain skills to interpret financial statements, undertake financial analysis, cash flow, budgeting and forecasting techniques.
You will gain the tools to:
- Understand accounting under different business structures (company, partnership, sole trader).
- Understand, analyse and interpret a balance sheet, your income statement and cash flow statement.
- Forecast business revenues and expenses.
- Analyse the profitability and efficiency of your business.
- Have better conversations with others about business performance.
Who should attend this course?
- Business owners.
- Those looking to start a business for the first time.
- Assistant accountants or those in a business support role.
Learn accounting basics from an expert trainer.
This course is presented by tutors from The Career Academy. The Career Academy is New Zealand's leading provider of accounting and Xero courses. Their education driven team of developers and tutors are committed to providing exceptional courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy is an approved Training Organisation by Xero and the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.