Microsoft® Teams: Power Tips - Online with a trainer - 8th July
Best practice tips to keep you productive working in the cloud and collaborating in Teams. Unleash the power!
About this course
This short course is offered as a 1-hour online live demo guiding you through power tips for best practice when using Microsoft Teams. It covers key tips to keep you productive when working in the cloud and collaborating in Teams.
This live-demo course demonstrates need-to-know power tips across the core features of Teams. Learners will gain confidence and competence collaborating and managing content in Teams. This course is demonstration only, there is no dedicated time for hands-on exercises, however there is a Q&A at the end of the session. Learners will require a PC with wi-fi access to join the live demo. The course is complemented with a quick reference cheat sheet.
- Module1: Navigating and Personalising Settings
- Module 2: Running Effective Meetings
- Module 3: Chatting Instantly with Others
- Module 4: Posting Quality Conversations and Announcements
- Module 5: Working with Files and Colleagues
- Module 6: Using the Wiki and other Apps to add Value to your team
What you will get...
- Learners are fully supported after the demo with a quick reference cheat sheet.
- This course is demonstration only, there is no dedicated time for hands-on exercises, but there is a short Q&A at the end of the session.
For $225 + GST you will be able to productively work in the cloud and collaborate in Teams! We use Microsoft Teams or Zoom 5.0 to deliver live online sessions. If you would like to follow along with your trainer please ensure you have the desktop version of Microsoft Excel available. Having a webcam and headphones available ensures you can enjoy interacting with your trainer and fellow participants. Please ensure your browser software is up to date too. For the best experience we would recommend using Microsoft Chromium Edge or Google Chrome as your browser.
Details on how to connect to the session, will be emailed to you prior to your session.
This course is run by Susan Carlow, Excel at Work. Reminder that this course is a demonstration only, meaning there is no time for hands-on practice.