Microsoft® Teams: Getting Started - Online with a trainer - 8th July
With group chat, online meetings, file collaboration and web conferencing, productivity will go through the roof!
About this course
This introductory course is offered as a 2-hour online course focusing on getting you started in Microsoft Teams. It covers the skills that are essential for working competently and confidently in Teams and teaches you how to collaborate and communicate successfully as a team member.
This hands-on course guides you through the core features in Teams such as chat, posts, meetings and sharing and editing files with others. The course is complemented with a quick reference cheat sheet.
- Module 1: Introducing Teams
- Module 2: Working in Teams and Channels
- Module 3: Chatting with Individuals or Groups
- Module 4: Working with Files
- Module 6: Adding Apps as Useful Resources
- Module 7: Running Effective Meetings
What you will get...
- Learners are fully supported during and after the workshop with a quick reference cheat sheet that covers the key things they need to know to get started.
- Capped class size to ensure you have the hands-on time required and your questions answered.
- Need proof of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? On completion of the workshop, by request, we will send you a “Certificate of Attendance” confirming your participation and the duration of the training session.
For $225 + GST your productivity will go through the roof! We use Microsoft Teams or Zoom 5.0 to deliver live online sessions. If you would like to follow along with your trainer please ensure you have the desktop version of Microsoft Excel available. Having a webcam and headphones available ensures you can enjoy interacting with your trainer and fellow participants. Please ensure your browser software is up to date too. For the best experience we would recommend using Microsoft Chromium Edge or Google Chrome as your browser.
Details on how to connect to the session, will be emailed to you prior to your session.
This course is run by Susan Carlow, Excel at Work. Reminder that this course is a demonstration only, meaning there is no time for hands-on practice.