Microsoft® Office 365: Getting Started - Online with a trainer - 3rd July
The first step in becoming a proficient user of Microsoft 365. Work anywhere, from any device.
About this course
This introductory course is offered as a 2-hour online course focusing on getting you started in Microsoft Office 365. It covers the skills that are essential to continue to work interrupted on 'go-live' day and answers the questions "what is working in the cloud?" and "where do I save to now?"
- This hands-on course guides you through creating a new document in OneDrive, sharing and editing the file with others and introduces key apps that come with Microsoft 365 Business subscription. The course is complemented with quick reference cheat sheets.
- Course pre-requisites
- An understanding of previous versions of Microsoft® Office would be beneficial but not essential. Learners will require a PC with access to their Microsoft® Office 365 Premium (or equivalent) subscription.
- Module 1: Introducing Microsoft Office 365
- Module 2: Creating and Saving in the Cloud
- Module 3: Sharing
- Module 4: Syncing
- Module 5: Useful Apps to explore further
What you will get...
- Learners are fully supported during and after the workshop with a quick reference cheat sheet that covers the key things they need to know to get started.
- Capped class size to ensure you have the hands-on time required and your questions answered.
- Need proof of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? On completion of the workshop, by request, we will send you a “Certificate of Attendance” confirming your participation and the duration of the training session.
For $225 + GST you will be able to work anywhere from any device. We use Microsoft Teams or Zoom 5.0 to deliver live online sessions. If you would like to follow along with your trainer please ensure you have the desktop version of Microsoft Excel available. Having a webcam and headphones available ensures you can enjoy interacting with your trainer and fellow participants. Please ensure your browser software is up to date too. For the best experience we would recommend using Microsoft Chromium Edge or Google Chrome as your browser.
Details on how to connect to the session, will be emailed to you prior to your session.
This course is run by Susan Carlow, Excel at Work. Reminder that this course is a demonstration only, meaning there is no time for hands-on practice.