Microsoft® Excel 3: Combine, Analyse and Report - Online with a trainer - 30th June
Are you ready to fast-track your Excel skills to the FINAL LEVEL? Sick of working the long, hard way and asking yourself, "surely there is an easier, quicker way"?
Or maybe you're wanting to polish your skills to give yourself a professional edge!
If this sounds like you...this course is perfect for you.
This is the final-step in becoming proficient in Excel. It focuses on teaching how to do Lookup functions, Tables and Pivot Tables.
Perfect for anyone who is already knowledgeable in the topics covered in our “Organising and Analysing Data” course and ready to take the next step.
- Module 1:VLOOKUP and XLOOKUP to cross-reference data
- Module 2:Preparing data for reporting
- Module 3:Using Tables
- Module 4:Creating Pivot Table reports
- Receive your Certificate of Completionand a Certificate of Achievement
What you will get...
- A copy of our super popular step-by-step workbook along with file downloads for every exercise we cover together. Perfect to follow along with during the training, and to refer to after the training.
- Capped class size to ensure you have the hands-on time required and your questions answered.
- Need proof of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? On completion of the workshop, by request, we will send you a “Certificate of Attendance” confirming your participation and the duration of the training session.
For $355 + GST you can take your skills to the FINAL LEVEL in becoming a proficient user of Excel. We use Microsoft Teams or Zoom 5.0 to deliver live online sessions. If you would like to follow along with your trainer please ensure you have the desktop version of Microsoft Excel available. Having a webcam and headphones available ensures you can enjoy interacting with your trainer and fellow participants. Please ensure your browser software is up to date too. For the best experience we would recommend using Microsoft Chromium Edge or Google Chrome as your browser.
Details on how to connect to the session, along with your workbook and exercise files will be emailed to you prior to your session. Having a printed copy of the workbook handy during your learning will be extremely beneficial to your learning.
This course is run by Sharyn Baines, Excel at Work. Reminder that this course is run Live online, that they are for Windows only (not Mac) and that it is guaranteed to run on this date.