- 252 million healthcare devices will record patients respiration, blood pressure and other vital signs.
- 965 million automotive devices will collect information about vehicle maintenance, traffic and even pedestrians entering walkways.
- more than 7.5 billion smart city devices, will monitor water systems, traffic congestion, sidewalk damage and pollution.
Are you prepared and equipped with the information you need to take advantage of the opportunities this brings?
Join us at the VodaTalk event on November 22 to garner that information and discover what the future with IoT will look like in New Zealand and around the world.
- Phil Skipper (Vodafone Group’s Head of IoT Business Development) to share global IoT insights towards a 5G future.
- Scott Pollard, Vodafone NZ’s IoT Country Manager will discuss the impact and opportunity for IoT in
- Joining them will be Colin James (Vodafone NZ’s Head of Security Strategy), to discuss the importance of keeping your data private and secure.
- And Peregrine Lobb, CEO and founder of IoTStream, a business that provides end to end IoT solutions, will share his experiences working with NZ businesses - the opportunities and pitfalls.