There is a big challenge for business to adopt technology and in 2017 we helped many members solve this by running Technology Workshops for Business, known as the Tech Lab Series, in conjunction with Tech Tools.
These workshops have been designed by Tech Tools for New Zealand businesses to learn and implement the right technology in your business. The right technology can reduce business costs, save time and increase productivity within your business.
This three day workshop will enable you to:
- Get more leads, cheaper
- Reduce costs and complexity
- Stay competitive and relevant
What to expect in the three day workshop:
Day 1 - Tech for Sales and Marketing
The way to get in front of new customers has changed. Great lead generation is now all about achieving that lead through online information.
What you will do:
- Build a business website and produce imagery and videos for just $5
- Create simple Facebook and Google online re-marketing campaign and learn how to target specific audiences
- Automate simple, but time-saving processes for your business & much more...
Day 2 - Tech for Operations
Automating processes reduces complexity in your business. Cloud based tools are easy to implement and highly adaptable.
What you will do:
- Create an automated email process and learn to measure campaign success
- Set up cloud based financial reconciling, management and reporting
- Use integration tools to automatically add an invoice & much more...
Day 3 - Tech for Customer Interaction
In 2020, it is projected that 85% of customer service will be powered by AI (Artificial Intelligence) - free of human interaction.
What you will do:
- Setup a simple cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system allowing the contact data to update your other tools
- Setup online quoting and online contracts based on your business processes
- Automate the customer journey through integration tools and much more...
These are some of the tools you will use over the three day workshop:
|Mail Chimp||Quotient||Sign Now||uCollect||Spotlight Reporting|
People aren’t aware that business technology or software programs are user-friendly, effective and incredibly affordable. This provides business owners who have little or no background in information technology the ability to use these services with ease.
What others have said:
“This course has been an investment for me and my business.”
“I learned about tools and how to use them... how these were going to positively impact my business and how far ahead I will be than my competitors.”
“To be frank, I want to keep this course a secret, but it is something every business should invest in.”
“I’m not the most tech savvy person and I most definitely don’t try new things often. This course is the first time I have ever sat in a classroom and learned something that was going to completely change how my business operates.”
“I left that room feeling like I knew what I was doing.”
Brought to you by Auckland Chamber, facilitated by Tech Tools.
Spaces are limited Book Now or if you have any questions call Natalie Woodbridge on 09 302 9913 or 021 792 690.
The Tech Lab Series
Dates for 2018:
(Wednesday 11 September, Wednesday 25 September, Wednesday 9 October)
(Tuesday 6 November, Tuesday 20 November, Tuesday 4 December)
Time: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Location: Chamber Training Room, Level 1, 90 Symonds Street, Auckland Central
Total Cost: $870.00 + GST for all 3 workshops
Need Assistance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 309 6100 for further information or help booking events.
Cancellations and Refunds: Any cancellation and/or changes must be made in writing to the Event Co-ordinator no less than ten working days prior to the event in order to receive a full refund/credit. No refund or credit will be given for cancellations made after this time or for non-attendance at the event. Prices displayed are in NZ$.