Social Media and Technology Law
Ever had the headache of customers/competitors who criticise your business on social media?
Worried about your competitive edge and cyber threats?
Is your business technology well protected?
What about Privacy and your business? Have you protected your trademark and brand?
Join our Auckland Chamber specialist legal provider, Rick Shera, a leading NZ media and information technology lawyer with Lowndes Jordan. Rick and his team will guide you on practical tips about these topics, followed by questions:
- Protecting your website compliance and business reputation online
- Social Media and your workplace
- Trademarks, copyright and IP (Intellectual Property) – making sure your business is safe
- Getting your trade terms right so you get paid when selling online
- Privacy law and your business – have you got the right cybersecurity?
- What other businesses are doing and why?
FAILING TO PROTECT IS LIKE PLANNING TO FAIL!
Proudly sponsored by Lowndes Jordan a leading niche New Zealand law firm with foremost legal and business advisory experts.