Performing under pressure:
Developing the thinking and attitudes that cultivates elite performance
In every arena of life, pressure is a given. It may or may not be constant, but we know it and feel it when it’s there. For most of us, pressure tends to create stress, uncertainty and even fear as we worry about consequences. The times when the consequences are very, very high can be when we most feel this common thing known as pressure.
We experience this in business, in sport and in our personal lives.
So when our top performing athletes are exposed to the extreme challenges of competition at an international level, public scrutiny and the need to be the best - how do they handle the pressure?
On 25th October, Steve Hansen, Eric Murray, Sophie Pascoe and Jimmy Spithill will be revealing their most personal experiences of performing under pressure – and what they have learned to achieve outstanding results.
FIRST, YOU’VE GOT TO BUY THE TICKET
To read more or to register for the event visit our independent website www.peformingunderpressure.nz or click Read More below.
- Wednesday, 25th October, 2017
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registrations are sold by Auckland Chamber of Commerce as the event partner of Performing Under Pressure - Business Summit.
Registrations are subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase, however registrations are transferable.
- Cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise), audiotape recorders and all other recording devices may be prohibited at the event.
- The Event Partners reserve the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause. Late arrivals may be prevented from admission until a suitable break in the programme.
- If you have provided your email address, you agree that we may email you to provide you with details of other events hosted by the Event Partners. Please advise if you do not wish to receive further emails