Financial and Employee Wellbeing Seminar with Wealth Works
Do you want an employee wellbeing programme that drives engagement and improves productivity?
Join Employer of the Year finalist, Wealth Works, to learn how you can achieve a happy, healthy workplace and deliver tangible results. Set your strategy with confidence, using exclusive insights from organisational wellbeing expert Anya Morgan of Crowe Howarth, who will provide advice on how to:
- Implement an employee wellbeing programme that motivates and inspires.
- Inspire management and employees to get maximum buy-in and participation.
- Effectively measure results and report success.
You’ll also take home top tips on financial wellbeing programmes from industry leader, Wealth Works.
Did you know that 1 in 5 Kiwis reported that financial stress impacted their work in the last 12 months? Financial wellbeing is more than just a buzz word, and we’ll share our extensive experience having worked with a range of companies from many different industries. You’ll learn:
- Why financial wellbeing matters to your organisation.
- Key elements of a robust financial wellbeing programme.
- How you can get started.
There will be an opportunity to mingle plus time for Q&As. Feel energised by starting your day overlooking the beautiful Auckland harbour!
Hosted by Auckland Chamber of Commerce and Wealth Works, in partnership with Crowe Horwath.