Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Administrator/Accounts/Customer Service
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in infrastructure, social development and retail sectors
- Knowledge of MYOB and accounting functions
- Extensive accounting experience, accounts payable and receivable, inventory management, bank reconciliations, preparing invoices and daily banking
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Can successfully manage all administration functions
- Able to build and maintain relationships
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) MYOB
Qualifications: Master of Arts in English; Bachelor of Arts; Degree in Computer Applications
Value added: Fluent in Hindi, Bengali and Odia
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.