IT / Web Design
Seeking: SAP Administrator/Desktop support
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in IT, consulting and service organisations
- Basis R/3 and Net Weaver technical experience; specialising in design, planning, support and deployment of global SAP implementations
- Experience in performance monitoring and tuning, transports and daily basis technical support including troubleshooting of SAP on Oracle, SQL, and UNIX-based systems
- Extensive SAP Security experience which includes SAP IDM/GRC, user administration - creation, modification, deletion etc. Assessing risks at user and role level, mitigation, SOD, provisioning and deprovisioning in SAP IDM and GRC and have done technical build design and implementation of SAP security
- Desktop Support experience which includes Os installation and configuration(Win8,7,XP, servers Unix and Linux, user profile backup and restore, disk management, printer configuration, VMWare, Basic networking, TCP/IP confiuration, troubleshooting internet and different computer and laptop issues, hardware and software support
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SAP FI, PI, CRM, Oracle, SQL server, hardware and networking, system and desktop support services
Qualifications: Masters of Science (Computer Science and BioTech); Bachelors of Science (Computer Applications)
Value added: Fluent in Hindi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.