IT / Web Design
Seeking: Programmer/Web Developer/Database Developer
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in farming, manufacturing and service organisations
- Broad knowledge of financial systems and how businesses operate
- Programming and web development experience
- Extensive programming skills with Python, C++, Java, Android Studio, PHP and ASP.NET
- Strong database development and management skills on MySQL, MSSQL and Cassandra (NoSQL)
- Continually seeking and learning new technologies
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Java, Python, C#, C++, PHP, ASP.NET, MySQL, MSSQL, Cassandra, CSS, HTML
Qualifications: Bachelor of Computing Systems
Value added: Fluent in Korean
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.