Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Office Management/Administration
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in office management, administration and customer service
- Highly energised and like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Six years’ customer service experience incorporating clients’ first contact and working on their requests and orders to post-delivery follow-up and product training
- Proactive and demonstrates initiative and commitment to any role
- Enjoys working in a team environment, prepared to take the lead whenever relevant
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Works well under pressure and towards successful completion of targets
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MYOB, Moneyworks, Daylite (CRM system)
Qualifications: Certificates in Computing (Levels 2&3), Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Arabic and Armenian
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.