Engineering / Technical
Seeking: Network Engineer
Key skills and experience:
- 8 years’ experience with IBM NZ, worked on many projects of medium to large scale enterprises
- Performed IT Industry training and Cisco (CCNA, CCNP) and Juniper-certified (JNCIA-M)
- Configured advanced routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, EIGRP and MPLS configuration for several clients and regions
- Designed, implemented and configured firewalls (CheckPoint, CISCO, Juniper, Fortinet, F5) in a high-availability enterprise environment
- Performed troubleshooting for complete networks (LAN and WAN)
- Configured and implemented network security
- Designed and implemented Cisco Unified Communication (VoIP & IP-Telephony) solutions
- Highly motivated, believes in achievement and results, always striving to have happy and satisfied customers
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Linux/Unix, Windows Server, Routing Protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, static routing), FHRP (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP), MPLS, VPNs, IPSec, VTP, Trunking, CatQoS, 802.1q Tunnelling
Qualifications: Masters in Communication Systems Engineering
Value added: Fluent in Urdu
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.