IT / Web Design
Seeking: Database Administration/Support
Key skills and experience:
- Wealth of experience in a mortgage financing institution
- Proven track record in delivering innovative database solutions for financial products
- Unified database development for all mortgage products which improved the turn-around time (TAT) in loan processing and business decision-making
- Exceptional database design skills
- Ability to migrate data from different databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and MS Access
- Always committed to results with an excellent track record
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS Visio, MS Project, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL server, DB2, MS Access, FoxPro, Oracle Application Server (IAS), Oracle Web-logic Server (WLS), SQL plus, PL/SQL Developer, Toad, Oracle VM, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Windows servers, Windows Clients, Unix, Linux
Qualifications: Master of Science (Computer Science); MBA (Banking & Finance); Prince 2 certified; Oracle Certified Professional (OCP); Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
Value added: Fluent in Urdu
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email email@example.com to find out more.