Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
Key skills and experience:
- Recent New Zealand university accounting graduate
- New Zealand and overseas experience in customer service, retail, education, manufacturing and warehousing
- Several years’ experience in administration
- About 9 years overseas experience in school teaching – maths, economics and accounting
- Leadership skills
- Analytical - able to analyse and interpret figures
- Effective problem-solver
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word Excel, PowerPoint Applications, MYOB, Xero
Qualifications: Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Commercial Law); Diploma in Education
Value added: Fluent in Tongan
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.