Health and Safety / HR
Seeking: HR Learning & Development, Health & Safety
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in corrections, primary healthcare, local government, insurance, communications, manufacturing and service organisations
- Knowledge of Human Resources recruitment, health and safety and project management/coordination
- Extensive HR Learning and Development experience – able to advise staff on training needs/programmes, compile training calendars, communicate and build relations with various stakeholders and trainers, design and evaluate orientation programme, facilitate HR, H&S, security familiarisation, organise company events, prepare training reports
- Proven track record of devising cost-effective and implementing innovative learning and development programmes resulting in a substantial improvement in staff performance and potential
- Determined and influential in adapting change
- Personable with very effective customer service and co-ordinating skills
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio), PeopleSoft (L&D), Snaphire (recruitment), SAP for purchase orders, Survey Monkey
Qualifications: Master of Arts (Psychology – Organisational/Industrial), Bachelor of Arts (Psychology – Honours)
Value added: Fluent in Sinhalese
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.