Administration / Business Support
Seeking: Administrator/Office Manager
Key skills and experience:
- New Zealand and overseas experience in administration, customer service and finance administration
- Extensive experience in auditing, reconciliation, month end reports, purchasing, payroll and related processes, invoicing and payments, general administration, event organisation
- Calm under pressure and love meeting expectations
- Logical and analytical thinker, with a strong problem-solving approach to work
- Demonstrates initiative at all times and makes well-reasoned decisions
- Polished and well-presented team player, with proven experience supporting the success of high performing teams
Computer skills include: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Datacom Payroll Software
Qualifications: Bachelor of Commerce; Licence Controller Qualification; Diploma in Computer Software; Diploma in Hospitality, Aviation & Travel; Diploma in Standards of Training Certification & Watchkeeping (Maritime)
Value added: Fluent in Hindi
This candidate is also available for up to four weeks work at no cost or obligation, under the terms of the Migrant Employment Programme.
Call Helen on 09 375 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.